We are currently OPEN and offering dine-in and take-out services. The Walburg Boys will perform in the Outdoor Biergarten every Friday & Saturday night starting at 7:00 pm.
Our establishment will operate in compliance with the Texas Governor’s Executive Order GA-28& GA-29, the “Minimum Health Standard Protocol” for Restaurants and our local county restrictions. Capacity is limited to 50%.Indoor Restaurant Dining (Open Wednesday-Sunday)
• All customers and employees will be required to wear a face covering upon entering the INDOOR dining area and anytime they are not seated with their party.
• No tables of more than 10 people.
• Groups must always maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other groups, including while waiting to be seated in the restaurant.
• Under current guidelines it is not safe to offer a buffet. We do offer full menu service. Outdoor Biergarten Dining (Open Friday & Saturday at 6:00 pm)
• Face Masks are required when it is not feasible to maintain 6 feet social distancing from another person not in the same party.
• Groups must always maintain 6 feet of distance from other groups.
• Our Outdoor kitchen will offer a limited menu. You may place a To-Go Order at our restaurant to consume in the Biergarten by calling 512-863-8440. You will need to pick up and pay for your order at the Restaurant Host Station.